Saturday, September 05, 2009

Meet my brother

If I meet somebody just like my brother in the future I'll fall for him right away haha!

I don't care if doesn't draw or play any musical instruments or if he's better at the sciences not humans or if we don't have THAT much things in common. I'll intoxicate him with the beauty of the said interests then he'll be the perfect person hahahah.

Goodness I'm serious he just made the most delicious spaghetti in creamy sauce and idk what for yahui. He makes the BESTTT tiramisu on earth! Plus he's always able to resolve conflicts between my mom and I, gives the best advice, concerned about me, seriously super duper wuper smart, IT-savvy, very helpful, logical and everything good. Ah I'm a greedy pig afterall.



I'm sorry if this sounds like uh.. whatever wrong thing you may be thinking. I just love him alot (for all the things he's done for me), and I'm really happy to have a brother like him :D

Yay and thanks y for teaching me maths too! I'm sure your stomach really fell for him HAHA.

No comments: